Skip to main content

JUNGLE DIARY OF A SOLDIER: Part 5

 JUNGLE DIARY OF A SOLDIER

Part 5 


5. Last Encounter and probably last diary entry


Though I picked up pen to write my potential last entry into this diary I am not sure whether I will be able to finish this owing to my quivering hands caused by three bullets in my back. I think my mind will dwell into infinity with other souls before I see another human being.” What I am going to write is not a contrivance but it happen with many soldiers out there who are living in harsh condition to protect their country and their people.




It seems that this jungle love me more than anybody else in the world. It doesn’t want me and my brothers to get out of here alive. We got attacked by our enemies who were probably waiting for us to come to that valley by which we were going to pass. Sudden attack didn’t offered enough time to fire back, due to which many of us got shot including me. Though somehow we managed to nullify enemies attack with rebound fierce attack we got severely wounded. Of our team I could see only one alive who promised me to that he wont let me die in this jungle and so he ran away for making immediate contact with the base camp. He rushed through the valley leaving responsibility of keeping ourselves alive on us till he come back. But I had fought enough battles and my winged shoulder could no more hold any burdens. My eyes were tired and they need peaceful sleep here. Why I am remembering my family so much while making this last entry? Why tough soldier like me is crying so much? I don’t fear death then also why those pearly drops are covering my cornea? It is probably because my wish to get out of this jungle will remain a unfulfilled wish forever. I haven’t cried enough in my life so life has brought this beautiful death, probably, giving me chance to cry. I think i can faint anytime. If my last entry remains incomplete then I deeply apologize you, my diary, in prior. Many of my colleagues are sleeping on the floor of this jungle. I will have to search for more morphine cause painful attack is returning back. I have survived enough in this jungle but lets see if I can survive this battle with death too. I think I will have to stop talking to you here. Good Bye.


 Link for Part 1: 

https://dilkikalambykhushal.blogspot.com/2020/11/jungle-diary-of-soldier-part-1.html



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WAKT KI BAAT...WAKT KE HAAT...

वक्त की बात ...वक्त के हात ..

DIL KI BAT..

दिल की बात

SWABHIMAN...

स्वाभिमान मशख्खत तेरी गुमनाम है, मालूमात बकवास हुई, तेरा कोई वजूद नहीं तो तुज़ में वो बात नहीं। किस्से हज़ार है बारिश बेमिसाल हुई। पर तुझे मनाए कोई इतनी किसी को तेरी परवाह नहीं। कुछ हासिल हो तो ही तू है वरना तेरा होना किसी के लिए खास नहीं।  कुछ पा ले फिर बात कर नामुराद, अब तू किसी के लिए सौगात सही। जो हक है तेरा वो है तुझे पाना, खुदाई तेरी किसी खैरात की मोहताज नहीं।  ना समझ तू घमंड इसे, है तेरा स्वाभिमान यही। जब तक न कर ले कुछ हासिल तू, ना भूल की तेरा कोई वजूद नहीं, तुझ में वो बात नहीं। - Yogeshwari Bhoyar कलम वहीं, बाते भी वही, बस पहचान कुछ नहीं....

BHEDIYA ..

भेडिया

DARK NIGHT ..

DARK NIGHT

जीवन का एक अंग.......

तू जिंदगी का हिस्सा,  कोई माने  या  ना माने, तू हर कहानी का किस्सा..... कही डर तो कभी आपदा के नाम से तेरी पहचान, अल्फाज बदलते, भाव मात्र एक समान..... रहे तकरार, की तू कमजोरी की निशानी, ऐसी भूल ना करे कोई बुद्धि सयानी..... इस एक मात्र भय ने क्या खूब रंग दिखाए सच्चे-झूठे काम, समय समय करवाए... फिर पश्चाताप की कसोटी में तू खुद को आजमाएं बेलगाम दिमाग यादों के प्रभाव से उभर न पाए..... समय फिर नई घटनाएं नव अनुभव साथ लाये बीती बातों की परछाई पीछे छोड़ जाये.... वो साया भय का, सबब याद दिलाये सही गलत का सबक बेहतरी की ओर ले जाये.... तेरे हिम्मत की पहचान तुझे भय ने करवाई धैर्य की शीतलता पल पल सिखाई..... अंतता, मौजूदगी भयकी अनुशासन बढ़ाए, नैतिकता और मानवता से जीवन सजाए..... तू अस्तित्व भय का स्वीकार कर उठ, आगे बढ़ और हर चुनौती पार कर.... -Yogeshwari K Bhoyar

TARIF..

तारीफ

CHANGE IS LIFE...

CHANGE IS LIFE

ती

ती .. कोणाला नाही आवडत आपल बालपण.???  प्रत्येकजण बोलतेय,   लहानपण देगा देवा,  मुंगी साखरेचा रवा' पण, कुणी ते  बालपणच हिरावून घेतल तर.???  होय,  माझ बालपण हिरावलय...  बालपणात हरवलेली मी, किती सुंदर जग होते,  माझ्या स्वप्नाच्या दुनियेत आनंदाचे क्षण होते... ना कुठली चिंता,  ना कसली काळजी,  मनसोक्त खेळणे आणि स्वछंद भरारी... मी  बाबांची परी आणि आईची लाडली,  दादासोबत भांडत - खेळत प्रेमाने फुलली...  मित्र - मैत्रिणींसोबत जमलेली माझी गट्टी,  जणू हेच सर्व माझी विश्वनगरी...  परंतु,  एके दिवशी झाले असे,  मी चुकली वाट की नशिबच थोडे होते.???  जीवनातला तो शेवटचा काळा दिवस होता,  माझ्या मनाविरुद्ध सोबत घेऊन जात होता...  मी  शाळेच्या वाटेला निघाली,  मध्येच काका मला अडवी,  मला सोबत चालायला लावी...  मी नाही म्हटल्यावर मला उचलून घेई,  काय चुकी माझी,  सांगा ना कुणीतरी.???   आई ग,  ऐक ना,  तू रडू नकोस खुप घाबरली होती मी,  ओरडायला पण जागा उरली नव्हती,  माझ्या तोंडामध्ये काहीतरी कोंबून का ते काका मला घेऊन जाई.???  काय चुकी माझी,  सांग ना ग आई.???   आई,  अंधाराची वाट होती माझ्या डोळ्यांना पट्टी होती,  श्व

लोक-मत

'लोक-मत' " बोलावे मनमोकळे तर  किती तो बालिशपणा, आणि शांत राहण्याची करावी हुशारी तर  किती तो शिष्टपणा! नकारात्मकता डोक्यामधे  यांनीच नाही का भरावी, हे नसतील तर आयुष्याची गाडी  यशस्वी कशीच व्हावी! वागावे कसे यांच्याशी  हेच मला न कळे, परी ही दांभिक विचारसरणी काहीच लोक आचरे! 'लोकांच्या मताची' तर्हाच न्यारी चित भी मेरी और पट भी मेरी! "                                         ---मृणाली सोसे .